Friday, December 2, 2011

#14

I chose to revise my ad analysis essay for my portfolio. The strengths of my ad analysis were that I described the advertisement efficiently and clearly stated my idea of the advertisement. The weaknesses were that my paper was not organized concisely and I put irrelevant statement in the concluding paragraph which wandered from the main topic.


I am going to work in better organization my paragraphs to effectively revise my essay. I believe the instructor’s comment on my paper will help to revise my ad analysis paper. As I go over each paragraph, I will consider how the paragraph focuses on my thesis and relates to the topic. Moreover, I will us summarize of my paragraphs, that I wrote in the class before, to check my main idea is stated logically and plausibly. I am going to ask myself as a skeptical reader, that each claim I made were reasonable, and effectively support. I will work on the organization effectively and avoid irrelevant sentence. I hope that this process will help me to revise my essay easily, effectively, and stick on my main idea throughout the essay.

No comments: