Friday, December 9, 2011

#15

I expected to achieve college level of writing that I could use the writing skill in my future academic life. As I was writing through the reflection essay for my portfolio, I felt I learned how to understand a rhetorical situation for reading and writing which is going to be very beneficial skill to use in future. For my other classes’ assignment, I could apply the skill and it will contribute my academic life such as getting better grades. I still work on writing concisely and clearly and context organization as well. I would like to continue develop to focus on the main idea as I write and I need to work on the grammar, too. I think I achieved more than I expected. Even though I have many weaknesses to improve, I struggled through the semester to become a better writer. Now I am able to understand the rhetorical principles such as targeting audiences, purpose of writing, stance, tone, and genre. I will study continuously and I will do my best to be a good writer.

No comments: