I would like to write about my first and the last award winning paper “The most effective person in my life, Grandma” I was in the middle school when I wrote the paper for the school writing contest and I am proud of myself that I received award for writing. The paper was written during the class and I never respected to win any prize. Even though it was just writing for the contest, while I was writing the essay about person, whom I the most respect in my life, I really thought about the power of love and caring.
I think I could write an effective paper about this topic because I clearly remember the situation and detail stories of the paper. It would be very interesting to write a paper that won the prize not only the first time but also the last time for my entire life. On the other hand, the paper was written in Korean, so I concerned that how I can describe the topic efficiently in English. Also the topic could be easily bragging about me, for example, “I wrote a great paper!”
No comments:
Post a Comment