1. Clearity, Focused, Unifying of idea.
An A paper is focused, clear, and specific. Good writing is full of details for support and shows what is important about the topice. And the writing begins with interesting idea, thus, it keeps reader's attention. Focus refers to how clearly th paper presents and maintains a main idea, theme, necessary information or unifying point, while a poor paper focused on the topic and purpose that reader will have difficulty identifying the main idea or purpose of the paper.
2. Word Choice
An A paper's writer uses precise, fresh, original words and phrases. The writing is interesting to reada. Also, the writer chooses specific and vivid words and it will add strength to writing and enable readers to follow writer's idea and picture in their minds the things that writer describes. Beside, a poor paper's writer uses word choices that are confusing, unclear, or inappropriate.
3. Conventions
A good writing has few or no errors in puncuation, capitalization, grammar, and spelling. When writer representing the higher end of the scale follow, with few exceptions, the conventions of pucuation, capitallization, and spelling and use a variety of sentence structures to present ideas. A poor paper contains a lot of errors in conventions which interfere with understanding.
I always have problem with conventions and word choice which is all new to me as a foreigner. Grammars and sentence structure is all upside down compare to my mother tongue, so I always get confused with verb tence and espacially articles. Also the word choice is hard for me since my vocabulary is weak and poor. However, I can write easily unifying the point in paper. I state my idea clearly and focused. If I develop my grammar skill and sentence structure with abundant fancy words, it will my improve my paper with unified, clear, focused idea which are my strength..
No comments:
Post a Comment