Sunday, September 4, 2011

Why I'm taking Eng 101


I am taking this class because it is required. However, I believe that all of colleges and universities require students to take English 101 because it is useful and helpful requirement for students’ future academic background and successful communication in any field of majors. Frankly speaking, I don’t like reading and writing. As a non-native speaker, learning another language is very hard. I have been struggling with speaking and writing compositions in English for many years. But I realized that studying English is very essential for my future career and academic life. Since I started to learn English, I know how important to write well is. Actually, our life is all surrounded by writing such as diary, notes, list for groceries, letters, texts, e-mails, etc. I would like to improve writing skills in this class to facilitate and apply for other classes that I’m taking now and in the future. I believe that efficient writing skills that I will learn in this class will flourish not only school life but also my social relationship down the road. To express my thoughts and ideas efficiently, I need to take English 101 and I will pass this class with full of knowledge and skills that I will use them to prepare my successful life.

No comments: